SEO Director iQuanti March 2018 - Present
- Hired as subject matter expert to oversee SEO strategy at Marcus by Goldman Sachs and manage a team of SEO analysts. Provided internal training documents to the acquisition team.
- SEO traffic to Marcus.com increased 20% and origination volume improved to 8% after the first 6 months of engagement.
- Provided quantitative analysis on the product roadmap to determine priority order of SEO projects.
- Created a historical analysis benchmarking time it took competitors to attain a top 3 ranking position in Google. This analysis helped to determine how long we could expect to achieve a top-ranking position.
- Provided in depth analysis on answer box results and the Moz spam score tool.
- Achieved answer box results for credit card consolidation loan (loans) as well as personal loans vs balance transfer amongst other competitive terms within lending.
- Performed the keyword research for personal loans and debt and categorized each keyword to a funnel state based on intent.
- Worked closely with editorial team on content briefs ensuring SEO elements were correctly attributed to each article.